I’m not 100 percent sure what a “dipping bowl” is, but I’m guessing it’s a bowl that you put dip in for use with chips, carrots and other dippable goodies. I like this bowl because of the level of detail and how much it looks like a real watermelon.
Even if you don’t do a lot of dipping, I’m sure you could find other uses for this bowl. Below are just a few ideas I came up with.
1. Use it as an ice cream bowl
2. Put pocket change and other trinkets in it
3. Spoil your cat by making it a food or water dish
4. Plant a watermelon seed in it
5. Use it to serve watermelon (call me crazy!)
Whatever you decide to use it for is ultimately up to you. I’ve purchased two of these bowls (the website says it comes in a set of two) and I’ll give both of them to one commenter chosen at random from all the comments left here on the blog this month. Good luck!