Looking for something a little different to serve as an appetizer? How about these mouth watering, prosciutto, watermelon, and feta skewers.
Basic Skill Level Required.
Approximately 10 minutes.
- 24 x large toothpicks
- 1 x knife
- Serving platter
- 2 cups – seedless watermelon cubed
- 8 slices – prosciutto
- 1 large block – danish feta
- Sprinkle – pepper
- 1 whole – lime
- 12 – mint leaves (cut in half)
- Cut watermelon into cubes. You will need 24 cubes of watermelon.
- Slice each piece of your prosciutto into three pieces and each piece of mint in half.
- Cut your block of feta into at least 24 cubes.
- Now that you have prepared your ingredients, thread one piece of feta onto the tooth pick, followed by one cube of watermelon.
- Fold your piece of prosciutto in half and thread onto tooth pick above watermelon. Now thread your halved piece of mint on top.
- Place on serving platter. Using your fingers, sprinkle a pinch of pepper on top of each portion. Squeeze lime as required.